Saturday 10 September 2011

Wow, wonderful!


my uncle sang the song of raya ^^
Recently, many bloggers posting about interracial marriange...every authors give their best opinion and share their stories about this topic....so, it's true MANY blogger outside there posting about interracial marriange..?actually, I really mean only the authors of this blog excited to write it( English Stop Corner)..haha.why?if didn't post they couldn't sign the attendance right?^^

****************************************************

ok,enough with nonsense talk...

Same with my friends, I do not want to be like 'a frog under a shell' ( direct transalate from google traslate)...so i must post too!

**********************************
Actually, "mixed marriages in Malaysia are not anomolous in society today ", this is form of exogamy ( marrying outsideof one's racial group ) so here the story of my aunty to prove the statement .

My aunt name is Siti Yusma Yong,40 and she lived in Semenyih, Selangor. I confident that you could detect her race right? From the word Yong actually. She told me stand for the name of his descendents. So what ? So she is chinese maa. She converted to Islam after she fell in love with my uncle En. Badrul Nizam. They met each other when study at university ( I'm sorry, if forgot to ask which university ). What attract her to my uncle is only two factors, it's his attitude and life style !

For your information, my uncle didn't realized that my aunt really like him because she didn't declare yet ( it's normal la to woman right ). But, when my aunt noticed many girls talk about him, she must make a move. She must! It's compulsory to her! She really like him A LOT !. A part from that, now she start to smile, greet, and so on!haha

Lastly, seeds of love growing in uncle's heart and he start to like her. Not just because she care about him, but my aunt is very honest and trustworthy person. As a summarized, he decided to marry her and ask her to convert to Islam. Alhamdulillah, with all of His blessings, they built their 'palace' on 27/11/19** and have 3 children, Nur Syafiqah, Amir, and Farahana.

******************************************

Oh, enough with romantic story (^_^)

So, do you see people, although they are different in races and culture it's not obstacle to them to unite and live as a happy family. This gives enough evidence taht multiracial in our country become common and accepted by our society. Congaratulations to them with postive thinking!

-cangakbewak-

No comments:

Post a Comment